Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar

Not much to say on this polish other than I love it. Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar is a bright metallic red with a red micro glitter/shimmer. I can't stop starring at it. It took two coats to be completely opaque and even. Application was great with this one. I topped it off with a top coat.



Luckily it was a gorgeous sunny day outside so I got to enjoy the shimmer!!!



If I get a chance this weekend I will turn this into a 4th of July manicure. Wish me luck :)

Brand: Sinful Colors
Collection: Wild About Color
Color Name/Number: Sugar Sugar, 839

Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP free.

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a really polish, love the colour.
    BTW Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see what you turn it into(:
    have a great 4th of july

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice, especially in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I love this red!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...