Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zoya Izzy & Kissy

Today I have for you the next two polishes from Zoya's Gems & Jewels collection. They are named Izzy and Kissy. How cute is that? I'd love to be on Zoya's name picking committee. What a fun job that must be! Well, without further adieu, here are Zoya Izzy, Kissy, and some stamping...


Izzy
A pink polish with pink and silver shimmer and some foil/metallic properties. Great formula and application. Full coverage in two coats. Swatches with a top coat...



Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Gems & Jewels (Holiday 2011)
Color Name/Number: Izzy, ZP579
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

Kissy (over Izzy)
Another complex glitter from Zoya. This one is made up of small red and pink glitter as well as purple and holographic bar glitter. This one contains the most holographic bar glitter out of the three glitter shades in this collection. A very unique polish indeed! This is two coats of Kissy (plus a top coat) over two coats of Izzy from above.



Swatch Details
Brand: Zoya
Collection: Gems & Jewels (Holiday 2011)
Color Name/Number: Kissy, ZP578 (over 2 coats Izzy, ZP579)
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: Yes

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor

I decided to stamp this one with another lacy pattern. I think it is really pretty how the glitter peaks through all the holes. It gives the manicure some depth. For this stamping I used Bundle Monster plate BM-209 and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.



Let me know what you think of the polishes or stamping!

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

11 comments:

  1. I like the detailed information (color number etc.) you give about each polish; that's helpful. I'd like to be on the Zoya name-choosing committee too; they have so many polishes, and they haven't used my name (Gena) yet! I want my namesake polish to be a purple duochrome/flakie glitterbomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your black stamping over it all. Very pretty. Bar glitter is really growing on me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy!! I love Izzy. I just added it to my stash. I have yet to wear it though :-/. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are killing me with those polishes :D They're soooooo amazing :D I love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this layering is absolutely lovely! I bet this glittered in real life so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty! i love glitter and pink so this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamping is always so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! I'm having fun with the polishes and the bar glitter is growing on me to. I wasn't sure what I'd think of it at 1st :)

    @Anonymous, I'm glad that you find the swatch info helpful. It helps me make sure I give you all the info that I might forget in the text portion :)
    P.S. I'm assuming you have tried submitting your name suggestion on their Facebook/Twitter? They occasionally post requests for name suggestions :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh heh! Cool names for some funky polishes. It must be very fun to be in the naming committee, as you rightly pointed out. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...